Friday, May 13, 2011

Lets get started

This is a blog designed to answer questions for people about the auto industry as a whole. Dont be afraid to ask, buying, selling, fixing, crashing, being crashed into, adding aftermarket items, all of it can be stressful and we all don't have all the answers. Thats where I come in. I have been in this industry since I used to follow my dad around the car lots when I was 5.  I have worked in almost all the different aspects of the car and truck world including....here goes....mobile auto reconditioning, upholstery shops, glass shops, window tinting, body shops, auto sales, sales manager, finance, detailing, pin striping, leather repair, all after market products such as wings, lift kits wheels and tires, lighting, headlight restoration, tail light tinting, appraisal, i know there is probably more but you get the point.  I LOVE the car business and have built an amazing network from Canada to California. So if you have a question about ANYTHING? just ask. I will find the answer if I don't have it. If you ask I will always keep your question anonymous. I have bought and fixed hundreds of cars, so by trial and error I can send you in the right direction when looking for honest mechanic shops, body shops, new or used dealers, detail shops etc
Thanks for reading and please pass it on
Jared the Car Guy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What up

Anonymous said...

What's the best kind of car to make a baby in?

Jared the Car Guy said...

I suggest a Diamond Coach motor home plenty of room, food and cold drinks for after all the work, and the ability to change scenery by just driving somewhere new.

Shauwnie said...

nice lol